Google Ads is Google’s advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords so as for his or her clickable ads to appear in Google’s search effects. The “pay per click” approach you can dictate in which your ad appears thru bidding for a series of phrases, but you only pay the amount you have bid for if someone clicks on your ad. For over 12 years we have been running with clients to produce centered campaigns that will have the best results for your business at the lowest possible cost.
Pay Per Click Services Include
- Carrying out an extensive keyword research
- Ads Campaign set up
- Setting up the Ads Conversions and Goals on Google Analytics.
- Creating Adgroups
- Creating Ad Extensions
- Creating the Ads for Campaigns
- On-going campaign optimisation
- Mobile Targeted Advertising
- Display Marketing
Pay Per Click Benefits
- Budget friendly– You can start with a very small budget and pause your campaign whenever you want.
- Quick Results– While with a Google Ads strategy you get to see your ads straight away.
- The Top three results on the search engine are PPC ads
- Ads is measurable– Every single aspect of your Ads campaign is measurable, right down to the number of clicks, number of impressions, click through rate, number of conversions, conversion rate, and the cost per click. Having a dedicated team regularly optimizing your campaigns, fine tuning keywords/ads/ad groups will ensure your performance improve over time.
- Highly Targeted
- An Ads campaign is highly targeted. With Ads, there are options for :
- Location Targeting – Google Ads allows you to target specific geographic locations. You can choose countries, cities or even a radius around a location.
- Time Targeting– Ads allows you target users at particular times of the day.
- Mobile Targeting – Ads allows you to target mobile devices.
- Language Targeting – Ads has over 40 language options for campaign targeting.
Monthly Pay Per Click Work
The qualified experts in our PPC Agency complete the following work for you:
- Monthly Google Ads Report
- Competitor Analysis
- Adding negative keywords
- Adding new keywords
- Adding new extensions
- Adjusting Bids
- Changing under performing ads